Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Deaf School?

Deaf School? 8 years 5 months ago #11073

• stewart g
Michael,no I don't think Deaf School supported Cockney Rebel at any time.Sorry I was just replying to a fellow Rebel fans question.Point taken.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Deaf School? 8 years 5 months ago #11080

• PeterJH
Cabaret punk. Deaf School!! Good memories. Nice 1! Which came first Harley's Timeless Flight or Deaf Schools 2nd Honeymoon? Shame they didn't hang around for a little longer. Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel I mean ;)

Gotta love Timeless Flight. Still the greatest album. Love's A Prima Donna pretty damn decent too.

Deaf School? 8 years 5 months ago #11081

• PeterJH
Have Deaf School reformed for gigs, or something Sue? Stew? I'm sure I've read something somewhere?

Deaf School? 8 years 5 months ago #11082

• Davywats
Who on earth are Deaf School? I am with my namesake on this one ...... never heard of them. I have heard of the blind school though .... Bolton Wanderers

Deaf School? 8 years 5 months ago #11083

• Graeme
Cheap and uncalled for dig Mr J at my beloved but sadly destitute Super Whites, but like the Phoenix we shall rise from the flames :angry: But despite all that it was great to see you and the good lady Hazel at the truly wonderful 'Best Years...' gig in Liverpool. Timeless Flight/Love's a Prima Donna sound tremendous, so let's do it again. B)

Deaf School? 8 years 5 months ago #11087

• Davywats
If the Timeless Flight/LAPD comes off Blakey boy, I will be at them all ..... except Bridgewater Hall :S Nothing personal sausage .... you already know my opinion of the acoustics in that place. It would be much better up the road where we saw FFS (was that called Albert Halls?). As for Bolton, if your man hadn't fouled Neville Southall all those years ago it could have been so different :laugh: