Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11033

• LeaJo
Hello
I recently went to see Steve in Birmingham with my husband. I started following Steve because my older brother loved him. we used to play his singles over and over an he made me write the word on the cover of the singles.
When my brother died in 2009, at age 49 of heart failure, I had steve played at his funeral
I can honestly say this is one of the best concerts I have been to and will be there in a heartbeat at any future gigs.
It actually bought tears to my eyes, such talent. What more can I say.. Unbelievable

Thank you and love

Lea
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11036

• Reb55
YES PLEASE FOR GLASGOW (and I urge all Scottish fans to join me in registering our support for this show to come here.)
Been waiting far too long to see you play the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall Steve. To bring this show here with Stuart, Jim. Duncan and the twins would more than make up for the disappointments of not managing any Scottish dates on the Human Menagerie/Psychomodo and The Best Years Of Our Lives extravaganzas. Man, it would be mean! Please do it...... :cheer:

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11038

• David C
I went to see Steve and the band perform the Best Years of our lives show recently at the Palace Theatre in Southend and was blown away ! why had i not seen him before ? i loved the early albums and so i would love to see a performance of Timeless Flight and Love's Prima Donna .If you can make this happen please do ! The musicians Steve was able to get together for the last Tour were brilliant as were the Monalisa Twins,great stuff.

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11039

• Les Ballad
Last year I had tickets for the tour in Birmingham but couldn't make it because I didn't fancy the 100+miles drive in the foul weather on the day.

Last month I had tickets for Manchester but the fog put paid to that trip.

Third time lucky next year then. Glasgow would be ideal. We'll go by train !
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Reb55

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11041

• Michael Carraway
No kidding!! Make it happen, Steve. There are now six of us ready to raid the credit card for that show! Birmingham and London -autumn diary blocked out just in case! Crikey, Innocence And Guilt, LIVE?????Is It True What They Say? Go for it. And bring The Twins for all those backing singing parts and harmony guitars please!

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #11042

• Mr Raffles
Can we assume that with 40 plus positive replies to the Timeless Flight/Prima Donna live double set it's GO GO GO to the idea.