& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Birmingham

Re:Birmingham 12 years 2 months ago #4184

• cheri
joanna wrote:
Hi Cheri looking forward to meeting with you.....A DVD would be a good idea I agree jo
Looking forward to meeting you, too, Jo! :) What seat do you have in the Symphony Hall?

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham 12 years 2 months ago #4185

• joanna
Cheri Hi there... myself and two girl friends in j 25 26 27...(if I have that wrong Im on someone`s lap!....different show !..easy guys) ;) :ohmy:
It was crazy trying to log onto the website to get the tickets..I was in my car attending an appointment with the husband and trying to do it at speed on the smartphone..... had it not been such a stressful situation it would have been quite funny as I rocked and rolled around the bends trying to read the tiny screen in different small sections sliding it this way and that. All sorted however and am now totally excited about the whole thing. .... :woohoo: calm ?? not and its only February... :woohoo:
Smile x

Re:Birmingham 12 years 2 months ago #4204

• Paul Friett
I also frequent the Springsteen "Greasy Lake" fansite, where a thread was started under the heading "This year is stellar for gigs!!!!!..."
So, I've posted a copy of the Birmingham poster from this site as a contribution...
  • Page: