Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Birmingham

Birmingham 12 years 1 month ago #4165

• prima donna
I have mentioned, nudged, expressed my feelings that this event in Birmingham in November should be and will be something to remember for a life time i am hoping that there will be programmes on sale (hopefully signed) a guarantee of a live double CD to be released ASAP afterwards and many other things....... Please feel free to add what memorability you would like to take away from this great occasion, ladies especially all our new friends from around the world this does NOT include Steve, keep it clean please!! :lol:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham 12 years 1 month ago #4172

• joanna
OH Shame :(
hee heee
Smile x

Re:Birmingham 12 years 1 month ago #4175

• cheri
prima donna wrote:
I have mentioned, nudged, expressed my feelings that this event in Birmingham in November should be and will be something to remember for a life time i am hoping that there will be programmes on sale (hopefully signed) a guarantee of a live double CD to be released ASAP afterwards and many other things....... Please feel free to add what memorability you would like to take away from this great occasion, ladies especially all our new friends from around the world this does NOT include Steve, keep it clean please!! :lol:
I'd prefer a DVD. We have far too few of them. I keep telling Steve and you guys that we love SEEING him sing just as much as we love LISTENING to him sing. :D

Cheri

Re:Birmingham 12 years 1 month ago #4176

• joanna
Hi Cheri looking forward to meeting with you.....A DVD would be a good idea I agree jo
Smile x

Re:Birmingham 12 years 1 month ago #4181

• guisboro
  • Andy
I'll second (or third) a DVD. Don't know if it will happen, haven't a clue what the costs involved would be. Although I'm pretty sure everybody there would want one, also a good way for anybody who can't afford to go to be able to see the show in all it's glory.

Re:Birmingham 12 years 1 month ago #4183

• newiejudy
Wow ... where will I start (thanks for asking our opinions - great to know you also think of the fans from far away places!) I'd definitely love a programme (big & glossy with loads of lovely photos), plus a live CD & DVD ... anything else would be a bonus (one more to add to the wish list ... a meeting with Steve would completely top off the visit for me ... I would so much love to meet him after reading Cheri's story!!) To travel so far from Australia to see a show will be a dream come true for me - to meet the man himself would put me on cloud 9 forever ...
Judy
xxx
  • Page: