Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cavaliers cover from Psychomodo album

Re:Cavaliers cover from Psychomodo album 12 years 1 month ago #4344

• prima donna
Maybe i am the odd one out but i really dont see the point of these covers?? If i am missing something please feel free in pointing me in the right direction, as far as i am concerned i have many recordings of all these covers in different versions why do i want someone else except Steve singing one of his songs to me? I can remember when the first compilation LP's came out and someone else was singing instead of Steve so i didnt buy it, surely this is the same thing?
By the way i have recorded myself singing MMS in Karaoke last Christmas in my local pub, any buyers?? I very much doubt it!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Cavaliers cover from Psychomodo album 12 years 1 month ago #4346

• stewart g
Primadonna,I really enjoy the covers that Nebojsa1975 has produced over the last few months. He's obviously a very talented musician and the boy can sing!
Also interesting to see a young musician putting his slant on music from many moons ago...
I like Nebojsa's work as to my ears he adds something to the great works and he also treats Mr Harley's work with much respect. :)

Re:Cavaliers cover from Psychomodo album 12 years 1 month ago #4347

• Nebojsa1975
im gonna tell you straight.
You maked me nerved and you are not Cockney Rebel fan, not even close.Point in covers is in love of first Cockney Rebel band and you play your karaoke somewhere else.
Just to show you other side of me
Human Menagerie front cover of LP album i never gonna forget.From my childhood till today.

Re:Cavaliers cover from Psychomodo album 12 years 1 month ago #4348

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Nebojsa1975 wrote:
im gonna tell you straight.
You maked me nerved and you are not Cockney Rebel fan, not even close.Point in covers is in love of first Cockney Rebel band and you play your karaoke somewhere else.
Just to show you other side of me

"Cover" rhymes with "lover." Keep on keeping on kiddo! (Steve does covers too remember!) :)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Cavaliers cover from Psychomodo album 12 years 1 month ago #4350

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
well said ana.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Cavaliers cover from Psychomodo album 12 years 1 month ago #4354

• Hobo With A Gin.
  • Ian.
I think Nebojsa's covers are great.

Like The Cocky Rabble gatherings when we sing the songs, they are done with love.
Although the Cocky Rabble ones are less tuneful. :laugh: