Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Julie Brown

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10031

• cheri
Thanks, Jimbo. I did not intend to post her Mum's address publicly, but I did not know if you had it personally and might need it. I will send her card to her Mum's and hope that it reaches her that way.

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!

Love, Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10032

• cockneyrebel1
I have just rung the hospital and asked how Julie was. The lady on the switchboard said that, as I am not family, she cannot give details of a patient. But she promised that she would pass on my good wishes to Julie.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10033

• Cocnerebel
Hi Jim

I have not looked on this board for quite some time, nor has Hazel, so we were shocked to see what has been happening in Julie's life. Would you please pass on to Julie our love and our deepest condolences. She will be in our thoughts and prayers and we both hope that she gets well again very soon. In my many travels I quite often go into churches and cathedrals where there is an opportunity to light a candle in memory of somebody. I always light one for my mum, who passed away this time last year, and also for Hazel's mum and Denises's mum. It will be four candles from now on. Hazel knows how close Julie was to her mum and we both know she will be completely heartbroken. Big hugs are being sent her way. Mike and Hazel xx

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10034

• stewart g
Jim.when you can please pass on to Julie our deepest condolences and tell her she is in our thoughts and prayers.Thank you.stewart.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10038

• cockneyrebel1
Mike, I was really touched to read you still light a candle for my mum. She died at Christmas time, 20 years ago. She was a pint-sized, Liverpudlian power-house. I miss her greatly, especially as she and I did not always see eye to eye. I think about her often. Thank you for thinking about her sometimes, even though you never met her.
Denise x