Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Julie Brown

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10014

• Pandorah
Dreadful news ,so sad , :( I so hope Julie has a lot of support during this time , she always looks a picture of health when ever we have met and so full of life , please let Julie know I'm preying for her health and a speedy recovery Jim .
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10018

• trace
Do you have a hospital / ward / address for Julie ? Perhaps some cards would lift her spirits?

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10026

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi Trace,
Julie is in a private room in Dewsbury hospital thats all I know really,
she is still getting treatment and has now got a new infection,she is very down and grieving for her mum,cannot put her home address on here for obvious reasons,(empty house now her mum has passed away).Mrs Brown was my way of getting cards/messages to Jules,all I can rely on now is the odd text from Julie herself as and when she feels up to it.
I have a sympathy card to send to her address (in the hope her brother takes it to the hospital) and put everyone's name on who has left messages of condolence on the forum, also many thanks to Rachel,Helen and of course Steve and Andy Fearon for the lovely touch of the updated home page on this site,do not know if Julie has seen it yet but I did text to tell her it has been done.Update as and when I hear anything.
Jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10028

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Hi Trace,
Julie is in a private room in Dewsbury hospital thats all I know really,
she is still getting treatment and has now got a new infection,she is very down and grieving for her mum,cannot put her home address on here for obvious reasons,(empty house now her mum has passed away).Mrs Brown was my way of getting cards/messages to Jules,all I can rely on now is the odd text from Julie herself as and when she feels up to it.
I have a sympathy card to send to her address (in the hope her brother takes it to the hospital) and put everyone's name on who has left messages of condolence on the forum, also many thanks to Rachel,Helen and of course Steve and Andy Fearon for the lovely touch of the updated home page on this site,do not know if Julie has seen it yet but I did text to tell her it has been done.Update as and when I hear anything.
Jimbo.
Hi, Jimbo, this points to something I was going to ask you about today anyway. Kathy has Julie's Mum's home address; it was where she communicated with Julie by mail. Both of us are devastated at Julie's state of affairs and would like to send a card. If we send it to her Mum's house, wouldn't there be family around to get it to Julie?? I mean, they wouldn't have closed up the house entirely, would they? Please let me know as both Kathy and I would like to write to Julie. Thanks so much. :)

Lots of Christmas wishes to you and the people close to you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Love, Cheri

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10029

• Maggie Jones
I plan to send a card to

Julie Brown (A Patient)
Dewsbury and District Hospital
Halifax Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire WF13 4HS

PHONE 0844 811 8110

and fingers-crossed, she'll receive it.

X

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 3 months ago #10030

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi Cheri, the address yourself and Kathy have will be the correct one,from what I know Julies brother is collecting mail from there and taking it to Julie in hospital so any messages you send will get to her.The house will not be closed up entirely,no, but I cannot post the address here as most of the time it will be empty until Julie leaves hospital and goes home,I do not know her brothers name unfortunately, but Iam sure he will get everything to her.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'