Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Glasgow Wednesday 22nd October

Re:Glasgow Wednesday 22nd October 9 years 5 months ago #9842

• mick_mckenzie
I'd agree. As shws2014 says, it's "very disappointing, very annoying", and so it is. But as life says, "shit happens".

Sometimes you book non-refundable trains or digs, and the gig cancels. More often there's a clash of two on a given night and you've already bought your ticket for the second choice. Those who buy early train tickets for football matches will also be familiar with this, when they switch the date for TV and you're left with a useless train ticket.

Very disappointing, very annoying, but we move on.

Mick
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Glasgow Wednesday 22nd October 9 years 5 months ago #9845

• ian159
Anybody know what time the Band will be on - my Ticket says 7pm but is this a Doors Open time? Just hope that this venue does the Band credit!

Re:Glasgow Wednesday 22nd October 9 years 5 months ago #9860

• James T
Any report from Glasgow?

Re:Glasgow Wednesday 22nd October 9 years 4 months ago #9933

• Bill Mackem
Shws2014 - I can sympathise mate - I had 3 tickets in hand for a Steve H concert in The Hague bought and paid for! ~ booked flights to holland and hotel accommodation only for it to be cancelled less than a week later . Tickets then went on sale for one near Eindhoven but that too was called off. Still had a great weekend in Amsterdam with the lads and went to see Ajax but would dearly have loved to see SH . Roll on York because from the reviews of the latest series of concerts they sound great.