Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lowry, Friday

Lowry, Friday 9 years 5 months ago #9794

• mick_mckenzie
After pining away since the Spring & Summer band / orchestra shows I will be getting my fix on Friday. Is anyone else going to this one?

Mick
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Lowry, Friday 9 years 5 months ago #9798

• therebel
yeah looking forward to it myself mick . I love the rock band gigs standing up singing along you cant beat it . but the acoustic is really good a bit different but great to see the man stood up there doing his stuff . got 3 generations of us there on Friday thought it would be my granddaughters first Harley gig but thanks to the generosity of a fellow forum member (ipswich) she went to the orchestra gig in Manchester so at 7 she,s becoming an old hat at this lol . don't think we have met as yet mick so come and say hello were on the front row .ps are you the guy from marple
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Lowry, Friday 9 years 5 months ago #9801

• mick_mckenzie
Old hat at 7? I like it, that's the right way to bring the kids up. And yeah, I much prefer standing, preferably in the smaller venues, but I don't mind sitting for the acoustic ones. feet tapping away like it's the Val Doonican show back in the 60s (sorry if there are any young people on here).

I'll be there with some mates, but I'll keep an eye out to say hello. I'm registered partially sighted so apologies if I don't clock you, and you'll look fuzzy if I do. Some of us are in row A tier 1, not sure about the others. I'm the scruffy one who needs a haircut and a whisker trim, and i'll likely be wearing a badly fitting Hawaiian shirt so that should narrow it down. Look forward to meeting you.

Also, I live in Stockport, not Marple, but just off Marple Road. I do a lot of Sunday walking around Marple though - nice area, nice pubs. ;)
Roll on Friday.
Mick

Re:Lowry, Friday 9 years 5 months ago #9802

• Ianman
I will be there too on Friday with my fiancée and she is bringing a friend of ours who has never seen Steve live yet so a real treat for her. We are going to Haydock Park races in the afternoon on the way over so we may be drinking champagne or water who knows, the concert I am sure will be great.

:P

Re:Lowry, Friday 9 years 5 months ago #9804

• stewart g
we will be there!! ;)

Re:Lowry, Friday 9 years 5 months ago #9807

• mick_mckenzie
I'll likely be loitering around the bar area pre-gig but I won't be drinking champagne or water. If you see someone who looks like an idiot it's probably me, so say hello. If it's another idiot I'm sure they'd like an hello too.

Mick
  • Page: