Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Decisions,decisions....

Decisions,decisions.... 9 years 6 months ago #9775

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
So there I am in wet and windy Aberdeen on a wednesday morning collecting a van to take to Stoke on trent.I ring my office and ask ...is this going to stoke today..we will let you know a.s.a.p. set off anyway.five hours later as I aproach Carlisle,my mobile rings,,,'Jimbo that van will be ok in Stoke on thursday morning'. ...thanks says I.
A little alarm rings in my head...isnt tonight the first night of the three man shows...but where?......POCKLINGTON!!! Yes very doable,quick call,ticket secured,sat nav set ,right no probs arrive at 5pm..ish.
Plenty of time for fish and chips and a pint of ale...then another night of Steve Harley, isnt it great when things click in to place!!! If your going...see you there,I will be in the pub next to the venue with a foaming pint in hand pre concert.
:laugh:
All the best from Jimbo,
somewhere on the Cumbria/N.Yorkshire moors.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Decisions,decisions.... 9 years 6 months ago #9776

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Brilliant Jimbo!
It is great when things just click in to place like that. Rarely happens for me like that :(
Enjoy! :)

P.S. I'm renaming you Jammy Jimbo.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Decisions,decisions.... 9 years 6 months ago #9778

• therebel
go for it big fella have a great night only wish I was in the pub waiting for you mate see ya soon
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Decisions,decisions.... 9 years 6 months ago #9780

• Becky
Lucky you! Have a great time and please report back if you're able to.

Becky x

Re:Decisions,decisions.... 9 years 6 months ago #9782

• joanna
Just meant to be if it is meant to be ... lucky you. x
B)
Smile x

Re:Decisions,decisions.... 9 years 6 months ago #9783

• Harley fan
Steve Harley in my front room.... how much do I wish? but it kind of felt like it in Pocklington (although the Art Centre is slightly larger than my front room!!). What another SUPERB evening and lots of chat to a quiet audience listening and taking it all in. My friend and I chatted about it all the way home and I always say 'It just gets better' ... and it does. God, Steve, how do you do it? Well done You, and Barry and James. ACE. Oh and thanks for moving us to the perfect seats, centre, front row and inches away from you. Bliss.
I also, thoroughly enjoyed Thursday evening too. Roll on the next 3 evenings you will be doing at Pocklington!! You did say THREE evenings didnt you!! cant wait.
Thank You. JB xx