Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lincoln Anderson

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9729

• midge
Oh dear, that is sad news. I'd just like to send my heartfelt condolences to Lincoln's family and friends. There are a few posts on the Bass player's website (link below) that are testament as to what a genuinely lovely man he was.

basschat.co.uk/topic/244635-lincoln-anderson-cockney-rebel-rip/
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9730

• fantom
A great shock, condolences to all of his family and friends.

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9731

• My Only Vice
There can be no better legacy than leaving fond memories and joy in peoples' lives. Lincoln did that for us in his own quiet manner. Love and light to Lincoln's family and friends.
I'd hide if I could, but I'm red in a yellow sea . . .

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9735

• Graeme
Nicely said Dave. So sad to learn about the sad death of Lincoln on my return from holiday yesterday. The Cockney Rebel bass man standing in the shadows, pumping out the heart beat of every Harley song will be sadly missed. There will always be a space on the stage at every Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel concert forever Lincoln. Deepest sympathy to his family and his friends and colleagues from Graeme & Margaret

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 6 months ago #9749

• sebcarroll
This is the first time that I've checked the website in a couple of weeks and I'm so sad to read of Lincoln's death. Since I first saw Steve live back in 2001 Lincoln was there on the bass. He was a great musician and on the occasions that I was lucky enough to meet him he was kind and always stopped to chat with us after the show. He will be sorely missed and my thoughts are with his family and friends. Rest in peace.