Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lincoln Anderson

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9723

• stewart g
So sad to read this today, R.I.P. Lincoln. My deepest sympathy to Lincoln's family and friends . God Bless, Stewart.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9724

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
This is very sad news. Rest in peace Lincoln. Much sympathy to Lincoln's wife, Shereen, his family and friends.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9725

• stevemoon
Deeply saddened to hear that the wonderful Lincoln passed away yesterday. What a great loss to the world this humble, unassuming, gentle, talented man will be. Our thoughts are with his family, friends and the band at this sad time. We were lucky enough to meet Lincoln & shake his hand once after a concert. In that short encounter he made a huge impact on us that we can honestly say will never, ever be forgotten. The stage will seem an emptier place without his bright smile. Lincoln we will miss you. RIP. XXXXX

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9726

• joanna
Goodness what a shock to read this news of Lincoln.
Difficult and challenging times ahead as his family and friends come to terms with it all. This though will hopefully be eased by the beautiful memories they all have of him.
love Jo
Smile x

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9727

• iantanner
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Lincoln only the once but what a very lovely and humble guy. After reading so many kind things said about him by so many on here and on social media, he obviously touched so many and will be so sadly missed. And wow.... he had a great smile. Bye Lincoln, thank you.

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9728

• Harley fan
SUCH SUCH TERRIBLE NEWS RE. LINCOLN'S PASSING. I WAS DEVASTATED. I TOOK MYSELF TO BED, PLAYED STRANGER COMES TO TOWN AND THE QUALITY OF MERCY ON MY IPOD AND CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP.
R.I.P. LINCOLN. JBXX