Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DVD RAH

Re:DVD RAH 9 years 8 months ago #9661

• Pandorah
I go with the unpopular view. Love listening to them over and over again, but sitting in front of a square box watching it doesn't do much for me.

Mick[/quote]

Ah! But don't you love to share ! Show those who know not !

We fans know how it is ! But what about those who don't :-)

Surely it's too good to be kept to oneself :-)

Share the joy ;)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:DVD RAH 9 years 8 months ago #9662

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Pandorah wrote:
I go with the unpopular view. Love listening to them over and over again, but sitting in front of a square box watching it doesn't do much for me.

Mick

Ah! But don't you love to share ! Show those who know not !

We fans know how it is ! But what about those who don't :-)

Surely it's too good to be kept to oneself :-)

Share the joy ;)[/quote]

I'm one of five. I don't like sharing!
I find it depressing to see him on the screen and not in the flesh. It leaves me hankering for the next time......hankering. :blush:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:DVD RAH 9 years 8 months ago #9664

• Pandorah
Aw bless ya Stella . I forgot Katie buggered off to uni with your human menagerie and psychomodo LPs or was it best year ? lol .
I was one of 5 also ! But I was the baby ( spoilt ) nobody wanted to share my stuff they were all grown up and left home by the time I discovered my own music . ( apart from Catharine ) and I'd pinch her Bowie and ferry LPs . To be honest after the Royal Albert Hall I'm still full up ! It was a feast of a life time ! I know I will be hungry at some point ! But for now I'm satisfied beyond words . Full to the brim . Fantastic concert . But I am looking forward to some light lunches out in September , looking forward to seeing friends from far and wide , especially Jo again who's coming up to stay the night of the stables . All the way from Somerset . It's more of a comfort blanket to me Stella ! Him on the screen . When I'm feeling alone ! I will put on either the IOW DVD or the symphony hall and smile ! It never fails to cheer me up . I used to hanker ! But I'm satisfied with the gold that he's bought to the table . Nothing and no one can take that away now . I'm fasting now . Famine to feast ! The DVD 's are like sips of water ! vital in times of fasting they are as water is to life :-)

Re:DVD RAH 9 years 8 months ago #9665

• Munchkin1
Absolutely totally agree...but.....Birmingham has been done on DVD. Now, if it hadn't.........

Re:DVD RAH 9 years 8 months ago #9666

• sssikuk
If only Id been allowed to take a tripod and was given permission, I could have captured a stunning film.
Would happily have done it for free.

Maybe next time.

Re:DVD RAH 9 years 8 months ago #9668

• Tglyn
Having been all my life working in TV outside broadcasts I know we recorded every show we did from the Royal Variety and Crossroads to major rock concerts. We always recorded at the highest quality audio possible. This was done for checking for any problems and for achiving so bearing this in mind the full orchestra shows with Stephen should have been recorded. Let hope someone still has a copy.....just a thought. Tony