Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Phil Palmer

Re:Phil Palmer 9 years 9 months ago #9560

• Tglyn
Just found this for the recording of the The Candidate (album...........Steve Harley – Vocals, Producer (all tracks), Writer (all tracks)
Yvonne Keeley – Backing Vocals
Jo Partridge, Phil Palmer – Guitar
Nico Ramsden – Guitar, Backing Vocals
John Giblin – Bass
Joey Carbone – Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Steve Gregory – Saxophone, Saxophone Arrangement
Stuart Elliott – Drums
Bryn Hawarth – Mandolin (track 1 only)
The English Chorale – Choir (track 3 only)
Robert Howes – Choir Director – Robert Howes (track 3 only)
Jimmy Horowitz – Producer (all tracks), Writer (track 3 only), Celesta (track 2 only)
Hayden Bendall, Tony Clark – Engineers
Mike Hedges – Mixing

So interesting...just didn't know, what a background of Stephens,,,hunting down the LP now
Tony
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Phil Palmer 9 years 9 months ago #9562

• stewart g
There you go Tony,it's a never ending journey being a Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel fan we all learn something new as we go along!I'm already looking forward to when Steve plays The Candidate at The Royal Albert Hall with Phil on guitar!! :)

Re:Phil Palmer 9 years 9 months ago #9564

• Tglyn
That would be pure magic Stewart. I think Stephan is on a roll now and anything is possible but what could better this orchestral tour...the next one of course :) whenever that might be. I still can't get over the audience reaction to the wonderful pleasures he was giving us..we are still on a high ourselves. Thanks Stephen.....Tony & Jackie xx

Re:Phil Palmer 9 years 9 months ago #9565

• Tglyn
That would be pure magic Stewart. I think Stephan is on a roll now and anything is possible but what could better this orchestral tour...the next one of course :) whenever that might be. I still can't get over the audience reaction to the wonderful pleasures he was giving us..we are still on a high ourselves. Thanks Stephen.....Tony & Jackie xx
  • Page: