Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Royal Albert Hall.

Re:Royal Albert Hall. 9 years 9 months ago #9520

• Sarah kemp
An amazing night, loved every second of it. Totally memorable, was wonderful to be amongst Steve Harley fans, enjoying what was for me a fantastic night.
:)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Royal Albert Hall. 9 years 9 months ago #9522

• cockneyr3bel
What a great night at the RAH,was at Birmingham and Manchester,too,brilliant show,made extra special by seeing Stuart Elliot and Jim Cregan for MMS,and Steve Norman,he makes a tambourine look sexy,what a mover,hope he will join Steve for TBYOOL's next year.
A party of germans,who were on holiday sat in front of us,they had never heard of Cockney Rebel,only bought tickets because it was RAH,but I think they were converted.
Met Ray and Jimbo outside,nice to see you guys,then back to hotel for a meal.Spent last night looking at some of the videos on you tube,thanks to whoever put them on. My TBYOOL's has just arrived,have just watched Andy Murray win,so know what I will be doing this evening.All our love thoughts and best wishes to Lincoln,get well soon.xxx

Re:Royal Albert Hall. 9 years 9 months ago #9524

• leonacht
We just arrived home (22h00 Belgian time ) from London . We made it a three days trip . Silvie and I ( and our 16 years old son , Viktor ) will give our outstanding R.A.H. feedback within a few days . FOR SURE IT WAS NO DEATH TRIP....saturday evening was a Rebels outstanding high level musical event.... exciting , impressive are words that can't express enough our most satisf(l)ying emotions ! Read you all later on this week .
Leo for Leo and Silvie

Re:Royal Albert Hall. 9 years 9 months ago #9525

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Royal Albert Hall. 9 years 9 months ago #9526

• StefanieR
Dear Ravers,
are you, like I am, still moved by Steve's performances? I AM, oh yes!!! I struggle for the proper words to describe his magic. Such powerful, incredible way to fascinate thousands of people! To be under such a positive spell when he is onstage (and offstage...) is an immeasurable experience for me. Seeing him onstage .... is so important that it seemed to make my life whole, complete. That's what I experienced in London and Brum.
Thanks so much, Steve!

Re:Royal Albert Hall. 9 years 9 months ago #9527

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
StefanieR wrote:
Dear Ravers,
are you, like I am, still moved by Steve's performances? I AM, oh yes!!! I struggle for the proper words to describe his magic. Such powerful, incredible way to fascinate thousands of people! To be under such a positive spell when he is onstage (and offstage...) is an immeasurable experience for me. Seeing him onstage .... is so important that it seemed to make my life whole, complete. That's what I experienced in London and Brum.
Thanks so much, Steve!

I think it was you I was sitting next to Stefanie.(Row 6 Seat 7) Glad you enjoyed your weekend and very glad you were able to get up and dance at the end! :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.