Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Symphony Hall Tickets Available.

Symphony Hall Tickets Available. 9 years 10 months ago #9418

• gazt42
Hi everyone.

Have been waiting with great anticipation for 29th of June's Symphony Hall concert. But due to my partner having to go in for a life saving operation just before, we are unable to attend. As a result, I have 2 tickets, front stalls, row B, seats 3 and 4. (Very good seats, purchased within minutes of phone lines opening). I don't want to make a profit out of my SH & CR friends, so I am offering these tickets at face value of £45 each, and hope someone who possibly couldn't have gone can enjoy as much as I know we would have. I am based in Nuneaton Warwickshire. Reply by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Best wishes to all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Symphony Hall Tickets Available. 9 years 10 months ago #9438

• gazt42
These tickets are still available !!!

Re:Symphony Hall Tickets Available. 9 years 10 months ago #9455

• cheri
I wish more than anything that I could attend this particular concert, but since I just came for two concerts last November and just yesterday returned home from a 4-week trip to California, I just can't make it. Boo hoo!! :(

Everybody, enjoy the show and I want to hear every detail of it. :)

Cheri

Re:Symphony Hall Tickets Available. 9 years 9 months ago #9499

• gazt42
No one seems interested in these tickets that are still available. As concert is tomorrow night, I will accept any sensible offer for the two tickets.
email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or tel 07874 007 096

thanks

Graham.

Re:Symphony Hall Tickets Available. 9 years 9 months ago #9504

• gazt42
Tickets now taken. Thanks Sue :)