Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Royal Albert Hall Ticket

Royal Albert Hall Ticket 9 years 10 months ago #9394

• Rebel
I posted this some time back, but have still not had any joy in selling my ticket. I would hate there to be an empty seat so if anyone is interested it is still available.

Rebel

"Driving back from South London just before Christmas, having collected my daughter from uni, we were passing the Royal Albert Hall when I happened to mention that I would love to see SH play there. This wasn't meant as a hint, but low and behold the receipt of a ticket for the concert on the 28th June was given to me as my Christmas present from my daughter - bless her. This was great until I checked my diary and found that I have a wedding that day. I would make my excuses not to go to the wedding, but being the official photographer I don't think that would go down too well.
So to cut a long story short - does anyone need a ticket?
it's a very good ticket (arenb row18) and cost £54.80 with booking fee.
My daughter would like to recoup as much of her outlay as possible to replace my Christmas present, but anything over £40 would be appreciated.

If interested please let me know via this thread.

Cheers
Rebel"
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Royal Albert Hall Ticket 9 years 10 months ago #9395

• GedKen
Hi rebel,

sure, I haven't bought a ticket yet. Bit short of funds to be honest; but with 'Red Pike' winning the 3.05 at Haydock today, a tiddler of a small bet has landed (near enough) the price of a Harley ticket! Happy days! :laugh:

Are you in London? I can pop round, meet up or post it. Call it £55 and I can hand over folding stuff.

Re: Royal Albert Hall Ticket 9 years 10 months ago #9401

• Rebel
I'm not in London, but my daughter lives in Peckham - if that is any good to you?
Unfortunately, you will have to keep your cash in your back pocket for a little while longer as I'm still waiting for the ticket to be delivered by Ticketmaster - but as soon as received I can get in touch to arrange handover.

Alternatively, do you do internet banking, as I can post them to you - if Peckham is not convenient.

Rebel

PS Congratulations for taking the bookies to the cleaners!

Re: Royal Albert Hall Ticket 9 years 9 months ago #9405

• GedKen
That is fine Rebel thanks, you can drop me a line at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. when the ticket arrives. I can pick it up from Peckham OK.

I don't know about cleaning out the bookies (that would be nice) but it is handy to reclaim a few quid for once.