Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release??

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 9 months ago #9477

• RachelPAtoSH
The Best Years Of Our Lives (Definitive Edition) [CD+DVD, Box set]
Cockney Rebel, Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel | Format: Audio CD

ON-SALE NOW at Amazon
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 9 months ago #9479

• RachelPAtoSH
We are waiting for artwork to include on the Home Page of this site - but the package is definitely on sale...

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 9 months ago #9481

• stewart g
Got mine a couple of days ago and it's a beauty! Following on from the wonderful music on Cavaliers,the story continues.I remember as a young boy being in awe of all the fans who had been at The Hammersmith Odeon for any or all? of those 3 nights! and the reviews talking about how on The Tube an hour later the fans were still singing " Oh Dear Look What They've done to the blues,blues,blues!" just added to the story and the joy of seeing our band at the top of the tree! So finally we have The Definitive Edition and it's everything we could have wanted.The album itself sounds great remastered whilst The bonus tracks are excellent and the live recordings are very tasty! in sound and vision. :)
Steve of course pushes on and continues to re-write the story but these releases really are great in putting it all into context.I really hope Timeless Flight is the next one for the treatment.There must be one or two little gems at EMI that could be included?..I wonder did Wembley get recorded? :)

Re:Best Years Definitive 3cd 1dvd release?? 9 years 9 months ago #9482

• cheri
ffcforever wrote:
I am currently listening to this. It arrived on Monday, however I haven't been alone to savour it without interuption from the family.

I was at the Saturday gig on the 12th April 1975 and being transported all the way back more than 39 years to feel it was just yesterday is stunning.

If you there on the Saturday, Sunday or Monday go and buy it you will not fail to be disappointed!

I have died and gone to heaven.
Hi, Jonathan! :) I like your new icon. Been driving around in your sporty red car lately? ;)

Love to you and Sallie,
Cheri
  • Page: