Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Old Time Fans- where are they?

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 11 months ago #9285

• therebel
no becky its still going strong as the o2 appollo or something like that was there just over a week ago .
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 11 months ago #9286

• Pandorah
StefanieR wrote:
Hello, that's true, but I bet Ruud de Weerd and Debbie and many other British crazy ravers were present. Some of Steve's long-time German fans couldn't show up, but at least we are going to come to London and Birmingham.
Best, Stefanie (Cuxhaven, Lower Saxony, Germany)

Hi steph, yes Ruud and bea where there although I didn't catch up with them till we all piled out after the show , there was a lot of stole warts there , I've been writing an account the last day or so ! Just keep getting interrupted ! I'll send it to Andy or try post it ! It's just maybe a bit long winded at the mo ! Might have to edit some of it out ! I do tend to ramble on and go off randomly ! I Guess if you haven't captured the attention by the 3rd or 4th line ! You've lost the interest lol !

It's mainly for those who weren't their who have asked me to paint the picture ,look forward to seeing you and Gilly in June at the Albert . Will Sandra be coming too ?

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 11 months ago #9287

• mick_mckenzie
therebel wrote:
no becky its still going strong as the o2 appollo or something like that was there just over a week ago .

It is. Pity the Free Trade Hall and the Internationals 1 and 2 have gone though. They were so much better.

My bit of Stockport is Offerton, but I drink round the town centre and Edgeley quite a lot, and I like a walk around Marple or further out at weekends. Seven of us lined up for the Lowry so far, but just me doing the trip to Brum next month.

Whereabouts are you?

And Becky, whereabouts were you?

Cheers, Mick

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 11 months ago #9288

• therebel
im in heaton Norris got my tickets for lowery as well 4 of us 3 generations of Harley fans

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 11 months ago #9290

• Becky
Hi,

Thanks, therebel, for letting me know the Apollo is still standing.

I grew up in Marple Bridge. My mum now lives in Marple which is where we stayed last Friday. And my brother lives in Heaton Norris (well I'll go to the foot of our stairs!).

All good things,

Becky x

ps of course the BIG question is: City or United - or maybe Stockport County...

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 11 months ago #9299

• therebel
none im with my old mate the phantom (rip mark ) a devoute Chelsea fan all my life well from the age of six