Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Old Time Fans- where are they?

Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 10 months ago #9256

• Rosicrucian
I was at Manchester,trying to check out as many names and faces from the past as I could. Did anybody see Dave Hornsby who used to run the fan club? Was he there? Haven't seen him in years. What about Kim and Paul Andrews? Have they seen any of the orchestra shows- anybody know? And what about Graham E- didn't he go to live in the Caribbean or something a few years ago? Anybody sighted him of late? I would have loved to have seen some of the old time fans...
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 10 months ago #9257

• StefanieR
Hello, that's true, but I bet Ruud de Weerd and Debbie and many other British crazy ravers were present. Some of Steve's long-time German fans couldn't show up, but at least we are going to come to London and Birmingham.
Best, Stefanie (Cuxhaven, Lower Saxony, Germany)

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 10 months ago #9271

• mick_mckenzie
I don't know most people on here, but I saw quite a few old time SH/CR fans; just that they don't post on here. There's a bunch of us from Stockport that go way back when.

Mick

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 10 months ago #9280

• therebel
just got me thinking as im from stockport . just how many are there around stockport and maybe should have a Harley night in the pub somewhere ?
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 10 months ago #9282

• Becky
Hi,

Well, I'm a new (but old :( ) fan. I grew up in Stockport, but now live in the south west - so not sure where I fit in.

Most of the concerts I went to in the 70s/80s were at the Manchester Apollo, I bet that's long gone.

It was good to get back to Manchester on Saturday for an amazing show. I wish I'd followed SH/CR from the beginning. I really envy those that have been there from the 70s.

All good things,

Becky x

Re:Old Time Fans- where are they? 9 years 10 months ago #9283

• Munchkin1
Graham E will be at the RAH!