Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: lowery in october

lowery in october 9 years 11 months ago #9233

• crazyraver5884
Love seeing the full band, but the 3 man acoustic set up always has a special place in my heart. So looking forward to it.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:lowery in october 9 years 11 months ago #9235

• Cocnerebel
I was very disappointed to find out about the Lowry gig after the stalls had all but sold out. Did I overlook some information on this site somewhere along the way? Oh well, I will have to give it a miss :(

Mike J

Re:lowery in october 9 years 11 months ago #9236

• mick_mckenzie
Hey Mike,
Don't know if you've been, but the Lowry is very small and intimate. Pretty good view and sound all round, so still worth thinking about.

Mick

Re:lowery in october 9 years 11 months ago #9238

• RachelPAtoSH
Mike, are you sure about the ticket sales?
I am sorry we didn't announce the show here, but we couldn't: the promoter was anxious to get the show mentioned in The Lowry's latest brochure, and rushed it through. The first we knew about that was on reading the note on this Forum. No contract has been signed, but the show is scheduled. The theatre is amphitheatre in style - there are no bad seats/views.

Re:Lowry in October 9 years 11 months ago #9239

• RachelPAtoSH
I understand some stalls seats have been allocated (not yet sold, necessarily) to "outside agents". This could be Ticketmaster, Tickets R Us or See Tickets, I imagine.
Hope you get the seats you want - Helen at Comeuppance

Re:lowery in october 9 years 11 months ago #9243

• mick_mckenzie
Just been on and booked two very good tier 1 seats. So close to the front but slightly higher. As Rachel said, no bad seats at this one - it's that small you still feel you can reach out and touch wherever you are.

Would advise not hanging around though if you're having it; definitely fewer seats than there were at weekend.

Mick
  • Page: