Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Phantom

Re:Phantom 10 years 1 month ago #9060

• cheri
Deborah, you said it so beautifully. Couldn't be said better. I will always remember the good times with Mark, but honestly I can't help feeling the pain of his loss now. I think about it often. I guess I just have to get through this hurting part right now. It's because we all loved him so much that we feel the sting of the present circumstances so much. I can't say it better than you did, though. Thank you so much.

Love, Cheri
The topic has been locked.

Re:Phantom 10 years 1 month ago #9076

• Noelternative
Dear Alan. I'm so sorry to hear the news about us losing Mark. My thoughts are with all your family and his friends. May Phantom rest in peace.

N

Re:Phantom 10 years 4 weeks ago #9106

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
hello to all the Harley fans out there who knew my husband as The Phantom, Mark Trowsdale.

I am Mark's wife Pauline, and i just wanted you all to know how much Mark loved Steve Harley and all the many friends he made through the years. He was a dedicated fan for more than 40years now that is a true fan.He had some true special Harley fans as real good friends and i know who you are as he would tell me all about you.

Today is a very differcult day as it is The Phantom's funeral, and Mark is going to get his wish today dedicated to Steve Harley and all the fans out there, I know he will be beaming with his great big silly grin.

One last thing i want to thank everyone who has made such lovely comments about mark,and for making his journey with Steve Harley and all the fans such a special one that he truly treasured.

Thankyou

Mark's wife Pauline. xxx