Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Phantom

Phantom 10 years 1 month ago #9024

• Alan T
So sorry to inform you all that after a brave fight against an unforgiving cancer, my dear brother Mark (aka "Phantom")passed away on Friday 7th March. I know that many of you have sent messages of support to him over the last year, and they are much appreciated by all our family. Thanks and regards, alan
The topic has been locked.

Re:Phantom 10 years 1 month ago #9025

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Such sad news. I met Mark only once , at Croydon, last year. He was certainly a very brave, kind and courteous man. He'll be missed, no doubt. R.I.P Mark.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Phantom 10 years 1 month ago #9026

• cheri
Oh, my God! :( I came on the website tonight to ask if any of you had heard from him. I wrote him an e-mail about three weeks ago and did not hear back. I was worried that he may have been feeling too ill to write.

Oh, this is terrible news. Phantom was a big part of my trips to England to see Steve and the band. He was so kind to me and my friend Kathy. I still remember his healthy pink cheeks, long dashing coat and huge grin that just made me want to be around him. We have lost a very important part of our Harley family. :( This is just awful news. I suppose I knew that it was coming sooner or later, but hoped that it would be later. It should be easy to keep him in our hearts, he was just that kind of person. I will miss you so much, Phantom. You will always be a special person to me.

So much love to you, Mark. Love, Cheri

Re:Phantom 10 years 1 month ago #9027

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Alan, so sorry to hear your news.

I met Mark on many occassions over the years at concerts and will miss him.

My deepest sympathies to all of you at this sad time.

Re:Phantom 10 years 1 month ago #9028

• stewart g
Alan,so sad to read this news this morning and I send my deepest sympathies to all of Mark's friends and family.I never met Mark but we had many chat's on this very forum over the years brought together by our mutual love of music.R.I.P. Mark.
God Bless,Stewart.

Re:Phantom 10 years 1 month ago #9029

• cockneyr3bel
Thinking of you all at this sad time.I only met Mark a couple of times,what a lovely man,He will be missed by so many people.lots of love glynis xxx