Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Such A Dream on Roualt58's Channel on Youtube

Such A Dream on Roualt58's Channel on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #9020

• stewart g
Roualt continues to give us some excellent items! :) Not sure if we are going to get Such A Dream at Manchester ? (B side of Mr Soft), if not Roualt's video of Such A Dream from around 7 days ago will do just fine.Some very rare images on the video from way back in the days!! ;)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Such A Dream on Roualt58's Channel on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #9021

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.

;)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Such A Dream on Roualt58's Channel on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #9022

• Mr Raffles
Nice spot Stella. Mr.Roualt's been a bit quiet lately but this new posting is brilliantly 'avant-garde' .....whatever that means!! I'm guessing the last time Steve performed Such a Dream live would be back in 1974.Another airing 40 years on would be VERY welcome.

Re:Such A Dream on Roualt58's Channel on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #9023

• stewart g
Indeed, Thank you Stella! :) and Mr Raffles I'd say you were right and it must be 1974 since Such A Dream was performed live! It was one of the great things about being a Cockney Rebel collector ,the B sides were all so special and a little unique.Rock N Roll Parade,Spaced Out,Such A Dream and then the new line up gave us Another Journey and those ace live tracks from Hammersmith in 75,Sebastian and Mad Mad Moonlight! etc ;).I have a feeling Mr Raffles that Such A Dream could well have been the last thing recorded by that Menagerie/Psychomodo line up? so the track if that's the case has a little added significance in the Harley/Rebel story?

Re: Such A Dream on Roualt58's Channel on Youtube 10 years 1 month ago #9075

• Pandorah
Brilliant !