Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday.

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8785

• cheri
Maybe I figured it out. Tried using Google Chrome and had different issues, but it said it installed it, so am going to try to view it now. Keep your fingers crossed and again, thank you so much!!! :D

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8786

• joanna
Gedken wrote:
Another naughty schoolboy who hadn't done his homework before sitting down for an audience with the man!

I thought that too (see guestbook comment earlier) and felt for them both in different ways. :unsure:
jo
Smile x

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8787

• GrahamEd
Frankly it was embarassingly bad. One of the least professional interviews I have had the pleasure of listening to in all honesty. Why bother unless you have done a modicum of reserach? Steve actually held his disdain in check quite nicely :).

However- it did strike me, a 40 year career- do you realize, back in 73 /74, when we were latching onto this new band, that 40 years earlier would have been (gulp!) 1933/4- pre WW2.
Were there any musicians around in 1974 who were still relevant but had begun their careers in 1934? I can't imagine I would have been listening to them myself at any rate....staggering really- and somewhat ageing!

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8788

• joanna
GrahamEd wrote :Frankly it was embarassingly bad
:Steve actually held his disdain in check quite nicely...

Yeup as I said "Epic " or not ..... as is proving to be :S
Smile x

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8789

• cheri
Yay, it worked!!! I have no idea how I worked it out, it must have been a miracle. But I did it! Just finished listening, almost 3 hours now. I didn't care much for the 20-minute "live" break, though, when they brought out some band I never heard, then had an interview with Steve by a person who sounded like he didn't know much about Steve at all. :ohmy: I felt bad for Steve. :( Then had to wait out the rest of the 20 minutes in blackness. Now I know to drag the bar to about the 129 minute mark to see the second half. But the band itself was outstanding, as always. Thank you so much Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel for filling us with joy as the holiday season approaches. :D

Cheri

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8790

• joanna
Hey Cheri
Just trying to sort mine out this end to watch too... very slow internet here.. could be late night
for me and the vid..........ah lovely :woohoo:
Smile x