Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday.

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8778

• cockneyr3bel
Nice to meet you too Ian,his name is Malcolm.Hope you enjoyed your breakfast.i have just watched it again .still buzzing.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8779

• cheri
I just paid around $10.00 dollars to see the video of the concert, but it stops every few seconds making the video pretty much unwatchable. :( Has anyone else had this problem? Is this a known glitch? I really want to see it because I think it's the best set list the band has played in the last three years in a row that I have seen them. Would have LOVED to have been in Norwich and was excited that I could see the concert on my computer, but like I say, it's unwatchable due to it stopping and starting every few seconds. :(

Cheri

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8781

• GrahamEd
Cheri- having same issue. In fact I tried to watch live from San Antonio as well- but had same problem. I have tried several times a day since and it simply locks every 5-10 seconds.I have fantastic internet speeds, on cable, so its not my connection and and I am reasonably technically savvy but- since you and I are both the only ones complaining I am wondering if it is related to the fact we are in the US? I am trying to work with Epic to see what issue is- I will let you know if I can get it sorted. Graham

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8782

• GrahamEd
Cheri- for what it is worth, I am now happily streaming the program. I downloaded the most recent version of Flash Player (Version 11.9.900.152). You can download free from Adobe if you haven't already got this version.

get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

I was using previous version, had issues but now no problem :cheer: Graham

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8783

• cheri
GrahamEd, thank you so much!!! I will try it. Keep your fingers crossed. :D

Cheri

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8784

• cheri
Am having issues installing the Flash Player. It keeps telling me to turn off Internet Explorer. I have no idea how I am going to install anything without having Internet Explorer on. I tried turning off Protected Mode, but had the same issue. Any ideas?

Cheri