Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday.

Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8740

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Dunno why the link's on Facebook but not on here yet?
Live streaming of Norwich gig on Sunday plus exclusive backstage interview all for the price of a pint!

www.epic-tv.com/steve-harley-and-cockney-rebel.html

....and you can pay by Paypal which is great news for those of us with only "virtual" money!! :lol:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8741

• GedKen
Thanks for the heads up Stella,

I caught Steve at Islington, he eschewed the planned interval (there was a 10pm deadline at the venue) and did 2 and a half hours without a break - amazing! - and the time just flew by.

Might be a long session on the laptop Friday evening!

Re: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8749

• cheri
Every time I see Steve and the band in concert, it's like only minutes have passed by and it's over. I simply can't get enough of them! Help me! ;)

Cheri

Re: Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8764

• GrahamEd
:angry: Grrr.....watching live from San Antonio but the stream is dreadful- catching mere snippets of Best Years ....grrrrr..... :angry:

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8765

• Harley fan
Well, after 15 mins waiting for my pay pal to get paid and a stern conversation with Epic to get it sorted and sorted fast... together with my continued flu viral infection, it was worth £5 to have a "personal viewing" with all Cockney Rebel and Steve in my bedroom. M A R V E L L O U S.... I feel better already. Well done and thank you lads. Love Julie x
p.s Hope you managed to see it Phantom from your sick bed.

Re:Live Streaming of Epic Studios Norwich on Sunday. 10 years 4 months ago #8768

• psychomenagerie
Brilliant, best £5 I've ever spent!