Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Croydon

Croydon 10 years 5 months ago #8729

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
My beautiful wife has just informed me that she has purchased 2 tickets for Croydon, one for me and one for her! Pauline is actually going to accompany me to one of Steve's shows. I hope to see many friends there and meet Stella at last. xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Croydon 10 years 5 months ago #8731

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
THE PHANTOM wrote:
My beautiful wife has just informed me that she has purchased 2 tickets for Croydon, one for me and one for her! Pauline is actually going to accompany me to one of Steve's shows. I hope to see many friends there and meet Stella at last. xxx

Mark, the pleasure will be all mine. I'll be right at the front with John and our baby, Martha who is 9....the youngest of our 9 children. I really look forward to meeting you and Pauline too.
...and John says if you don't mind him sitting next to your beautiful wife you can sit next to his......Me and Martha ain't moving :laugh:
P.S. By the way. I'm only thinking of your comfort and that you might want to sit in the front seats....not that you'd particularly want to sit next to me. :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Croydon 10 years 5 months ago #8734

• joanna
Hi Stella you are in for a treat for sure.. Look out Martha!!! If Frome is anything to go by. :woohoo:
jo
Smile x

Re:Croydon 10 years 5 months ago #8737

• cheri
Really wish I could be there, too! :) Have the time of your lives, guys.

Love, Cheri

Re:Croydon 10 years 5 months ago #8743

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
STELLA & JOHN,meet us in the bar for a drink before the show I will be the one with a walking stick. x

Re:Croydon 10 years 5 months ago #8744

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
MARK and PAULINE. Will try to meet you in the bar before the show but we might be a bit tight for time for a drink! We have to get back from Parents' evening in Tunbridge Wells before we leave home.
Look forward to meeting you. :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.