& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Royal Albert Hall

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 5 months ago #8701

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Hi Mike

Reservation is for Ibis Manchester Hotel - Princess Street Room Only £75 - payable on the day and able to be cancelled up to 2pm on the day at no extra charge.

It has already been changed from Ian Tanner's name to mine a few weeks back and can be changed again at no cost.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 5 months ago #8707

• Cocnerebel
I would like the room but I already have tickets for the gig.

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you are prepared to let me have it.

Mike (Johnston)

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 5 months ago #8710

• paulng57
Already booked for Manchester, now booked for the Royal Albert Hall (never been before, just had to go - does anybody know where to look for hotels, I can't walk long distances unfortunately). As a Brummie just had to book the Symphony Hall as well, so on for the hat trick this year!
Advice for people going to Birmingham, book through the Symphony Hall site, you can pick your seats.

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 5 months ago #8712

• joanna
Ian tanner wrote:Dylan on 27th Nov

ICONIC!! Hope all goes well.Have you seen him before I wonder?
Would love to be at that one.... doubt there will be tickets now tho. Im on holiday too so am free :(
jo

thanks for the reply
Smile x

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 5 months ago #8715

• therebel
well back from warmer climate lovely holiday in lanzarote 25-26 degrees every day but had to leave the ticket booking in my daughter roxys hands (plz plz plz get it right roxy ) booked hotel before I left half mile from albert hall award winning indian restaurant inside it what could be better . then the phone call dad I had a nightmare getting the tickets but think you will be pleased do you want the good news or the bad news first lol.so I said go on then tell me whats the good news . we got front row block f row 1 23-24 . wow brilliant well done rox so whats the bad news . well dad we got block f row 3 25-26 as well ooops . so what could I say at least we got where we wanted just gotta get rid of the two spare ones now so anyone inrersted in the 3rd row block f which is right hand side at front of stage seats 25-26 email me you all know me from here and at the gigs most of you anyway and know im not interested in any profit or starting an auction I want someone from the forum to have them at cost
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 5 months ago #8716

• iantanner
Hi Jo, yes I have seen Bob before at Hammersmith Apollo but my seats were way back. this time I'm quite close to the stage but with restricted view? I don't think it will be too restricted there and I'm happy to take that chance - just wanna see more of His Bobness this time!!