Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Royal Albert Hall

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 4 months ago #8717

• joanna
Hi ... sounds good. I just may have to have a look at it
jo :woohoo:
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 4 months ago #8718

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
iantanner wrote:
Hi Jo, yes I have seen Bob before at Hammersmith Apollo but my seats were way back. this time I'm quite close to the stage but with restricted view? I don't think it will be too restricted there and I'm happy to take that chance - just wanna see more of His Bobness this time!!
Hi Ian, saw him at Wembley Arena with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as support, on Thursday 15th October 1987 (night of the hurricane) and he opened with Blowin in the Wind - ironically didn't on Friday nights concert at the same venue. I was surrounded by spliff smokers and my wife said out loud 'what is that funny smell' - priceless!

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 4 months ago #8719

• iceberg
The Rebel. We are in 19/20, same row.......see you there!

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 4 months ago #8738

• Maelitta
Royal Albert Hall booked !!!!

A good friend of mine is going to accompany us ; he is a long long time Steve Harley fan and will there see him for the first time of his life :woohoo:

That is actually this friend who made me discover Cockney Rebel : a long time ago, he lended me The Psychomodo ... :)

Happy enough also to be back in London. The last time we were there was for the Sparks Two Hands One Mouth Tour, at the Barbican. Love this town.

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 4 months ago #8751

• colin wilkins
  • wilkie
hi mr fulham, surely you want to watch the lads anywhere, or have you bitten off more than you can chew! me and her will be going to both ,and more. come on.

Re:Royal Albert Hall 10 years 4 months ago #8753

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
colin wilkins wrote:
hi mr fulham, surely you want to watch the lads anywhere, or have you bitten off more than you can chew! me and her will be going to both ,and more. come on.
I would love to do both but as job prospects for a near 55 yr old are few and far between a regular income stream is a thing of the past. So a balance needs to be found between weekends away and 'free' weekends at home so we can still put food on the table!