Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Monday 9 a.m

Re:Monday 9 a.m 10 years 5 months ago #8696

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
He'll be in the bar ;)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Monday 9 a.m 10 years 5 months ago #8704

• Becky
Hi Jimbo,

Thanks for posting this information. No. I didn't consider Wimbledon and I didn't know it was a World Cup year. I'm so on the ball!

I was thinking of leaving it and seeing if I could get a late cancellation - The Dorchester for £49.99! But I doubt I will do this, not with a golden ticket to the RAH almost in my hand.

The Sheraton is a bargain and I've added it to my list of 'possibles' (pop-ups all over my pc).

I'd really like to be able to walk to the RAH. Two hotels I looked at are now booked up for the 28/6...so better leave off and start searching in earnest.

Thanks again for your advice;I needed it.

All good things,

Becky x

Re:Monday 9 a.m 10 years 5 months ago #8714

• therebel
well back from warmer climate lovely holiday in lanzarote 25-26 degrees every day but had to leave the ticket booking in my daughter roxys hands (plz plz plz get it right roxy ) booked hotel before I left half mile from albert hall award winning indian restaurant inside it what could be better . then the phone call dad I had a nightmare getting the tickets but think you will be pleased do you want the good news or the bad news first lol.so I said go on then tell me whats the good news . we got front row block f row 1 23-24 . wow brilliant well done rox so whats the bad news . well dad we got block f row 3 25-26 as well ooops . so what could I say at least we got where we wanted just gotta get rid of the two spare ones now so anyone inrersted in the 3rd row block f which is right hand side at front of stage seats 25-26 email me you all know me from here and at the gigs most of you anyway and know im not interested in any profit or starting an auction I want someone from the forum to have them at cost
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Monday 9 a.m 10 years 2 months ago #8953

• Tglyn