Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bilston ( music for the phantom )

bilston ( music for the phantom ) 10 years 4 months ago #8608

• therebel
what a wonderful nights entertainment again our first time at bilston after all the recommendations' about the venue .
well they were right a great place to listen to steve and the guys good sound superb set a good day out with some of our Harley friends . and a lovely message from steve near the end of the night saying please let mark the phantom know I was playing for him tonight and thinking of him as he hoped we all are . god bless mark your in our thought mate
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:bilston ( music for the phantom ) 10 years 4 months ago #8612

• stewart g
Well said john.god bless mark.

Re:bilston ( music for the phantom ) 10 years 4 months ago #8620

• PeterJH
Yes, well said John.

Re:bilston ( music for the phantom ) 10 years 4 months ago #8624

• fantom
Steve seems to really appreciate and have a very special relationship with his fans.
I would also like to send my best wishes to you Mark, I am sure that it means a lot to know that Steve mentioned you on Saturday.

Re:bilston ( music for the phantom ) 10 years 4 months ago #8725

• cheri
Yes, Mark (Phantom). At the end of the concert, Steve said that many of us were familiar with the website and he asked that we write to you and let you know that Steve is thinking of you. He's not the only one. I was so pleased to be able to be with you before the concert at The Stables and hug you and hold your hand. To remind you of all of your kindnesses to me and my friend Kathy. I do have your e-mail now and will keep in touch that way. Scott and I just returned from an amazing honeymoon just a few days ago and are exhausted!! But I want to express to you how much it meant to me to be able to spend time with you. I'm so sorry that we were not able to see you our last Sunday in London. We felt that it would be a LOT of driving for Deborah, plus honestly we walked our feet off in Rome. My poor feet felt like raw, flaming balls and I simply could not get out of bed that day I was so exhausted and in pain inside and out. We ended up staying in our pajamas all day and ordered room service for dinner.

I hope you know how much I care about you. I will always remember your healthy smile and kind demeanor. I was saddened that you had to leave The Stables because you were not feeling well, and heard that you ended up back in the hospital that night. But I also heard that after a stint in the hospital you were feeling much better. I'm just glad that I got to hold your hand and tell you how much you mean to me.

Steve's concerts were excellent--probably the best set list I've ever heard. Scott and I got up and danced to three songs at The Stables: The Best Years of our Lives, Saturday Night at the Fair, and A Friend for Life. Scott thought Steve was extraordinary. He was not disappointed in the least, even after the big build-up I had given him over the years. Steve will always be our bond, Mark. The fans feel like old friends to me for some reason that I can't explain. And you will always have a special place in my heart.

I'll get in touch soon. I'm still tired from my exquisite honeymoon. God bless you and love you always. :)

Love, Cheri