Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THANK YOU STEVE (& Glynis too!)

THANK YOU STEVE (& Glynis too!) 10 years 5 months ago #8580

• newiejudy
Words can't describe how much I am enjoying the Birmingham DVD & CD which arrived here last week. A big THANK YOU to my dear friend Glynis who ordered it for me & posted it over (as I decided there was no way I could wait until next April - when I'm over there again - to see it). Steve - thank YOU (& the band etc too of course!) so much again for the brilliant concert last November & giving us all the opportunity to re-live it ... it's almost like being there all over again.

As you can imagine, next April can't come quick enough for me, to have the opportunity to experience this wonderful concert once again is beyond belief! I am hoping & praying that there will be some other shows announced for around that time ... any hints Rachel/Steve (would so much love to have more concerts to go to after coming all the way from OZ!!)

Judy
xxx

By the way -
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:THANK YOU STEVE (& Glynis too!) 10 years 5 months ago #8581

• cockneyr3bel
Hey Judy
No problems huni,as you say what a thrill to watch it all again,and relive all those memories,and yes roll on April ,so hope there will be more concerts after manchester,that we can go to before you go home,any idea's Rachel/Steve.
Please login/register to post on the forum.