Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: another great cd review

another great cd review 10 years 5 months ago #8543

• stewart g
Brilliant review in the bolton evening news! The cd sound quality is excellent just as it was on the night.death trip at the moment is the highlight for me but that will change by the weekend! The Bridgewater HAll is perfect for show two. How about back to the symphony hall in november 2015 or 2016 for the best years and timeless flight? :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:another great cd review 10 years 5 months ago #8544

• PeterJH
Hah! Hah! Lovely idea Stewart, but somehow I don't see that one happening. Then again, I never thought the Menagerie/Psychomodo would happen either!

Anyway, my dvd arrived, and I'm over the moon with it. Nicely edited, and just as powerful as the cd version, but this time with the visuals. Can this year get any better?

Best Years and Timeless Flight eh?

Re:another great cd review 10 years 5 months ago #8545

• stewart g
Another great review of birmingham.
check out www.getreadytorock.me.uk

For the superb review by pete feenstra :)

Never say never pete :P

Re:another great cd review 10 years 5 months ago #8548

• cheri
I know you all love Steve's early albums, and he has some real masterpieces on them. But, in my humble opinion he has only become better with time. I say do "Yes You Can", "The Quality of Mercy", "Poetic Justice" and "Stranger Comes to Town" and nothing could keep me away. Of course, nothing keeps me away anyway. ;) It would be a long show, but hey, there is never enough Steve anyway. I, at least, always want more! The Birmingham show will be repeated in Manchester, so why not change it up a little? Just my two cents.

Cheri

Re:another great cd review 10 years 5 months ago #8559

• mick_mckenzie
stewart g wrote:
How about back to the symphony hall in november 2015 or 2016 for the best years and timeless flight? :)

What a good idea.

Mick