Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Manchester

Manchester 10 years 6 months ago #8516

• iantanner
Due to important commitment, I cannot make the Manchester Gig (absolute gutted) I have two really good seats available value £90, which I am prepared to let go for a kind donation of £25 to Cancer Research. Not only that but also Ibis hotel booked (1 room) not paid for yet but I'm sure we can get the name changed. I will have to make do with the fabulous DVD for now and wait for - hopefully - the Royal Albert Hall?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Manchester 10 years 6 months ago #8517

• stewart g
Hello Ian
.I.dont need the hotel bt if the offer for the two tickets stands I would be.happy to take the tickets frOm you and make donation as discussed.OBviously if someone wants the hotel as well as tickets thats fine.Ill await further updates from you.Best wishes on such a generous gesture.

Re:Manchester 10 years 6 months ago #8519

• iantanner
Stewart, contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with address etc and I will post tickets to you. I know that you are always on this forum and I will trust you to make the donation. I will not cancel hotel yet as I know fans are having trouble with booking. So, any fan out there needing hotel near to gig get in touch too.

Re:Manchester 10 years 6 months ago #8524

• stewart g
Thank You Ian. :)

Re:Manchester 10 years 6 months ago #8529

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
What a superbly kind gesture Ian, that means so much to those related to trying to eradicate this nasty, intrusive silent assassin. Well done, god bless ya and thankyou Stewart for being s prompt with your reply. xxx

Re:Manchester 10 years 6 months ago #8531

• stewart g
Mark,God Bless ya mate.
  • Page: