Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wikipedia

Wikipedia 8 years 7 months ago #10557

• ajsmith
The two original Cockney Rebel albums have had their pages expanded over the last month or so. Plenty of background information etc. This has completed the expansion of all SH studio albums.

The Human Menagerie: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Human_Menagerie

The Psychomodo: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Psychomodo
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , stewart g

Wikipedia 8 years 3 months ago #11066

• ajsmith
Another Wikipedia article now created - this time for the brand new single Ordinary People. The page can be found here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordinary_People_%28Steve_Harley_song%29

For anybody who hasn't seen the radio promo CD release, there are also some scanned images at Discogs: www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=7744301

The following user(s) said Thank You: , stewart g

Wikipedia 8 years 1 month ago #11529

• ajsmith
A Cockney Rebel-related article recently completed for the wonderfully talented Barry Wickens: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Wickens

Wikipedia 8 years 1 month ago #11531

• MattB
Excellent work with Barry's wikipedia AJS. Barry is indeed a World Class talent and tremendously popular with the fans and all that are lucky enough to work with him in the studio. Terrific to read this about such a great musician.

Wikipedia 8 years 1 month ago #11532

• DaveM
Cracking article, just backs up what we all think of Barry, an exceptional musician who we are lucky enough to have as a member of CR.

Wikipedia 8 years 1 month ago #11533

• ajsmith
Thanks Matt and Dave - glad you both like the article. Barry is a tremendous asset to Cockney Rebel, and he has put on a first class performance the three times I've seen the band. I do hope the page will help boost his profile.