Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ELECTRIC WARRIOR

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4680

• theoflyguy
There was a time everything was fine...............
The topic has been locked.

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4682

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Ana, I love your weirdness, it makes you you.
This is a song that I wrote when I was young and I called it the broken hearted blues. God bless Marc, he was weird too in his own lovely way. I often wonder where he would be in the music business echelons if he were still with us. Ah well. xxx

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4686

• crazy horse
theoflyguy wrote:
There was a time everything was fine...............
"you got drunk on the day like it was wine
and all the children they wore flowers in their hair
and all the growns ups they threw daggers in their stares".........../absolute pure bloody genius ,you have either got it or you aint ,and MARC had it by the bucketfull,i think a bit of a chat between us all about the "boppin elf"is long overdue ,dont you agree ? :)

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4688

• crazy horse
just an after thought ,wouldnt it be wonderful if steve got to hear about this thread and gave us a couple of exclusive little anecdotes ,and yes RACHEL i am dropping hints :)

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4696

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Hi crazy horse. you sure have started something. You know Steve reads every now and then, he told me at Wavendon last year, absolutely loves the banter and takes on board our opinions, however weird they may be. So keep 'em coming and maybe we'll beat Cheri's current record. Is it strange to dance so late? xxx

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #4701

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I posted this vid over in the comments of Mr. Steve's most recent diary entry but it bears reposting:

SUPER addictive song and I totally want to look like him when I grow up. For reals. Either of them for that matter. Him and Steve were hands down the prettiest rockers of the 70s.

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS KID:

Still gorgeous, but we're talking that time period. What eyecandy they both were. Eyes and ears both happy in the end with those two. Haha.

I wish there was video of them performing Dandy. I also wish I could hear Steve cover it. That would be amazing.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel