Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ELECTRIC WARRIOR

ELECTRIC WARRIOR 12 years 3 days ago #4633

• crazy horse
i was wondering if everyone is aware that this year is the 40th anniverasary of ELECTRIC WARRIOR ,and to celebrate three new packages have been released(inc vinyl) with the deluxe package containg all sorts of wonderful goodies as well as unreleased tracks and demos ,where did 40 yrs go????
The topic has been locked.

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 12 years 2 days ago #4638

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
crazy horse wrote:
i was wondering if everyone is aware that this year is the 40th anniverasary of ELECTRIC WARRIOR ,and to celebrate three new packages have been released(inc vinyl) with the deluxe package containg all sorts of wonderful goodies as well as unreleased tracks and demos ,where did 40 yrs go????

I saw a couple posting about it on Tumblr, that it's a "T.Rex" year (Isn't every year?) I have the warrior sessions on CD, it was my first *real* introduction to the band and Marc ehhhh 11? 12 years ago? Wish I could afford the new goodies, but right now I spent my free wad on my Birm tickets! I'll have to do a special tumblr post on this subject.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 12 years 2 days ago #4646

• crazy horse
they are releasing three packages ,1/ a vinyl remaster 2/ a 2 cd 1 dvd with hardback book, press kit and various other goodies all housed in a gorgeous presentation box and 3/ a newly remastered cd version with extra tracks which they are selling for a very reasonable £6.00 ,i think ill be going for the deluxe version i must have bought this album about fifty times in various formats and nationatities ,im just a sucker!!

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 12 years 2 days ago #4647

• crazy horse
ALI ,when we want to shorten the name BIRMINGHAM we call it BRUM

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 12 years 22 hours ago #4655

• Maelitta
Do you remember this Marc Bolan's song called "Take me down to Birmingham" ? :laugh:

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 12 years 21 hours ago #4662

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
crazy horse wrote:
ALI ,when we want to shorten the name BIRMINGHAM we call it BRUM

If we get to chat I promise thousands of horribly worded versions of everything! Sadly, it has nothing to do with being an American, either. I'm just a spaz who talks funny anyway. Even my fellow Americans think I'm weird.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel