Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ELECTRIC WARRIOR

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #5159

• Pete B
  • Hope n Psyche...Open Brainy...
Na Pantom, I got ran out of South Oxhey in "73" for having bright orange Ziggy Stardust hair and eyeliner !

They were all skinheads and Slade back then, swore I would never set foot on the estate again, it was'nt easy running in platform shoe's :laugh: :laugh:
It was summer or maybe spring !
The topic has been locked.

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #5160

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Pete B wrote:
Na Pantom, I got ran out of South Oxhey in "73" for having bright orange Ziggy Stardust hair and eyeliner !

They were all skinheads and Slade back then, swore I would never set foot on the estate again, it was'nt easy running in platform shoe's :laugh: :laugh:

THAT IS ADORABLE. Uh...the orange hair and eyeliner, not the run off by skinheads part.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #5163

• crazy horse
I received my ELECTRIC WARRIOR DELUXE BOX SET and my very large BOLAN picture on canvas yesterday ,but im not allowing myself to open them until my birthday in may.........OH THE TORTURE......its funny ,i can resist anything except temptation ;)

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #5173

• cockneyr3bel
Hi,although the electric warrior box set has been released this year,it was actually released in 1971,so its anniversary was last year.
this year is the 40th anniversary of THE SLIDER.

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #5183

• crazy horse
hopefully we will get a slider box set to .......i want it all

Re:ELECTRIC WARRIOR 11 years 11 months ago #5184

• crazy horse
Pete B wrote:

...............LOL i got bricked by the kids to(little angels), for wearing eyeliner and glitter under the eyes ,while they chanted"QUEER QUEER!! ,its a bastard runnin in platforms :laugh: