Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel

Re: Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 10 years 4 months ago #8804

• LEE B
Just to let you all know if you are interested I've finally got off my arse and put it out on paperback
Thanks again for all your kind comments over the last 18 months
Lee
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 10 years 2 months ago #8941

• Graeme
"Garbage" the infamous catchphrase of the author's cousin and my good mate, Stewart G, is not a word that could be tagged to this excellent book. A grand journey of a working class musician from a grey 60's Manchester to sunshine Australia's surfing waves and "well developed girls", back to the exciting neat neat neat cymbol crashing new waves of the UK. The musical highs and lows, near misses to the last sacrificial rites of his band The Voices, make this a great self biographical story of a boys love of music and following a dream. Thanks Stewart for pointing me in the direction of this book on Amazon and c'mon Lee, let's have volume 2.

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 10 years 2 months ago #8985

• PeterJH
This book was well worth the read. Looking forward to part 2. Another moment of madness please.