Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 11 years 9 months ago #5809

• RachelPAtoSH
Lee - never did manage to get Steve into Kindle etc.
He does want to read it.
Please explain again how to open the book. I have installed Kindle on his laptop! RACHEL
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 11 years 9 months ago #5819

• LEE B
Hi Rachel

You need an Amazon account.

Go to amazon uk..... search in all deaprtments... Lee Benfell. Then the page for the book should appear...click on Buy ...then click buy now with 1 click and that should do it.(you may have to choose delivery option which I think is transfer via PC)although I have never done it to PC alot of people have and it shouldn't be a problem....but let me know oif you have any probs....as I said I am more than happy to post or email you a manuscript.

Lee

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 11 years 9 months ago #5820

• newiejudy
Lee just want to let you know i loved your book!
Judy

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 11 years 9 months ago #5855

• LEE B
Thanks Judy

Glad you enjoyed it.

Your comments are much appreciated

Kind regards

Lee

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 11 years 8 months ago #5934

• LevRiviera
Out of lurk mode to record how much I enjoyed the book. A great holiday read. Brought it all back; we're the same age but I was on the other side of the stage and watching all sorts of unmissable (rubbish??) stuff around Manchester in the late 70's early 80s.

Written in a fascinating style, which maintained interest throughout. Have to know what happened beyond The Voices though !!

Time to get cracking on parts 2, 3 & 4 Lee :)

Mark

Re:Lee Benfell Kindle Book on Amazon Virgin To Angel 11 years 6 months ago #6397

• LEE B
Thanks Mark
Overwhelmed by the kind comments
You Harley buffs are great.... So glad I was complimentary to you all in the book
Re The sequel...... Unfortunately I don't retire for another 10 years but you never know, I may have another moment of madness
Kind regards Lee