Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Birmingham Gig show some Respect

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 2 months ago #4121

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
Look on the back of your ticket, unauthorised use of cameras and recording equipment within the auditorium and foyers is not permitted
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 2 months ago #4123

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
it says that on every gig ticket,theatre ticket,opera ticket,even football tickets.only a very few venues enforce it. ;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 2 months ago #4128

• Graeme
Great points Keith. Yes I'll be having a pre-gig beer, but I want to experience the music and the occassion. I love a good sing song at the standing venues like Bilston, Holmfirth, Manchester HMV Ritz etc., but for me this is one to sit back and enjoy. But will I celebrate what will be a great gig at the hotel bar afterwards, discussing and disecting the gig? B) :) :lol:

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 2 months ago #4137

• prima donna
I really get where u are coming from, but this will be a completely different from any other Steve Harley gig we have ever been to, obviously we dont want it ruined by a large bunch of drunken fans but at the same time i will not sit there and not sing or dance to my special songs, i wiil not be shackled but at the same time i will hopefully not disrupt the enjoyment of others, i do no think we should draw up a plan of what u can and cant do, but i do believe that the occasion will take over all of us and by the closing moments none of us will give a shit about the rules!!!!!!!!

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 month ago #4540

• Big Dave
As I've said before no tells me what to do and if I want to get drunk and sing loudly then I will. I don't care what other people think I have come for a good time and I will have one. So if you don't like it that's hard luck for you

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 month ago #4541

• Raymond
  • Live In the Moment, Plan for the Future
However if getting drunk involves people sitting next, behind or in front of us getting obnoxious and spoil the evening of my party of four I might swing a punch.

Dr. Evil: Don't worry, mama. Things won't get weird.
Take care,

Raymond