& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Birmingham Gig show some Respect

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 week ago #4873

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Big Dave wrote:
Don't understand you people whats wrong with getting lashed up and having a good time, I've half a mind to vomit on you if I choose to get drunk and sing loudly then thats down to me its rock n roll not a church outing :woohoo:

So fuck everyone who's not rip roaringly drunk too? Class act. What a sentiment. 2000 people and none of them matter but you. No one is saying don't sing, who won't be singing, clapping and even maybe dancing? Have a couple drinks and sing along. But drunk? Like the drunk douche bags that tromped on through the theater at Harrogate? "Drunk" doesn't usually stay to "just singing." Keith made it quite clear that he meant when the drunk obnoxiousness goes beyond singing into yelling idiotic things.

You don't understand?
This is some of the best music ever, don't you even just a little bit want to be sober enough to take it all in and remember every moment? I'd like to.

If you're just being aggressively flippant, that's one thing, I may be miss reading. I may be completely over-reacting, but my life is a fucking nightmare right now to be completely frank, and this event is one of the only things that's giving me hope, so thanks for your kind consideration. I'm sorry man, can you understand that? :(
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 week ago #4875

• Mr Raffles
My problem with drunks is that they are usually aggresive,unfunny,objectionable and boring. If you want to get 'wrecked' on the same night as Steve does his greatest ever concert go down the pub and we'll tell you all about the show once you've sobered up.

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 week ago #4878

• crazy horse
cant you see BIG DAVE is reeling you all in (nice one dave) ," :laugh:

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 week ago #4881

• Mr Raffles
Sorry,still thought we were having a serious discussion.Wow 'Big Dave' your humour went right over my head.I'll buy you a drink in Birmingham....there's a nice Wetherspoons nearbye.....see you in there about 9pm.

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 week ago #4882

• paulno1
Take Miss foulmouth Yankee Doodle Dandy Knickers with you mate,She how long she would last in their with that foul mouth and nice one Big Dave.

Re:The Birmingham Gig show some Respect 12 years 1 week ago #4883

• Mr Raffles
Did you actually read what Ana wrote in her posting? I'm suprised she didn't reel off a few more expletives in view of all the daft and unfunny comments.She's also intelligent enough to know that 99% of people on this board support her.The title of this thread is about 'Respect' Paul....try and show some.