Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Radio 2 Today......

Radio 2 Today...... 8 years 3 months ago #11213

• richardgwyther
Great interview & brilliant versions of Friend for Life & MMS with Barry, Mona & Lisa. Best thing on either radio or TV this Christmas.
Look forward to hopefully seeing them in 2016.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Radio 2 Today...... 8 years 3 months ago #11214

• Munchkin1
Just managed to listen to this....brilliant....2016 is going to be a great year, the promise of an album, Mick Ronson benefit and a tour..... :) it's all making me smile!!

Radio 2 Today...... 8 years 3 months ago #11215

• psychomenagerie
Haven't been able to get to any concerts for a couple of years now, so that was a real treat, really enjoyed it!

Radio 2 Today...... 8 years 3 months ago #11216

• jollyroger
then TODAY - Monday - Johnnie Walker Meets...Rod Stewart, repeated at 5pm. So - Sebastian a few days before Christmas on Ken Bruce; A Friend For Life and Make Me Smile on Madeley on Sunday, then today Make Me Smile on Ken Bruce show and A Friend For Life again on the repeat JW - FIVE SH tracks in a few days of each other on National BBC Radio. Very well deserved - good to see the profile raised to such levels. Merry Christmas, Steve and Happy, Successful New ear - REG
The following user(s) said Thank You: , joanna, Munchkin1

Radio 2 Today...... 8 years 3 months ago #11240

• midge
There were also snippets of 2 songs featured on yesterdays appreciation of Porridge (on the TV channel Yesterday); Mr Soft when they were profiling Mr Baraclough (very appropriate) and MMS at the tail end of a piece on Richard Beckinsdale.
I was looking forward to Sir Terry interviewing Steve, that would've been fun. Still, the interview was very entertaining - the 'Madeleyisms' aside. I guess the poor chap didn't have time to do any research. Bit surprised that he coughed over one of Steve's replies, I thought they had a button to cover that sort of stuff up.

Radio 2 Today...... 8 years 3 months ago #11289

• cheri
That was amazing! Just heard it today. The sound of his voice makes me "homesick." :) I tried the BBC link, but couldn't find Steve. Maybe the link is too old? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Cheri
  • Page: