Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #10981

• RachelPAtoSH
Greetings one and all.
Many thanks for all your contributions thus far regarding the recent UK Tour. Steve will upload a Diary piece soon.

=Meantime, he is keen to gather a general feeling from you regarding a show which would comprise both albums, Timeless Flight + Love's A Prima Donna in their entirety.
Our thinking is that only four venues would be utilised, probably/MAYBE, Glasgow Concert Hall, Manchester Bridgewater Hall, Birmingham Symphony Hall, Indig02 London. This is just an early idea, a conjecture, because Steve enjoyed the recent tour so much. He would attempt to bring Duncan, Stuart and Jim back together for the dates, if they come to fruition.
Let's hear from you - even if you've never written to the Forum before. This is your chance to have your say. If enough fans want the show, Steve will make it happen. Just register - no other use will ever be made of your log-in details.RACHEL
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Reb55, Munchkin1, Patrick, MirrorFreak52

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #10982

• cockneyr3bel
YES YES AND YES !!!!!

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #10983

• robertotechno
ABSOLUTELY! I'll come from Germany for at least Birmingham and London - hoping they are in a row!

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #10984

• Mr Raffles
This would be a brilliant idea and would be made quite sublime if Duncan, Jim, Stuart(and the Mona Lisa Twins!!)came along too on such a Timeless Flight. So my answer basically to the question is a resounding YES!!!

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #10985

• therebel
Oh yes I'd be well happy as a massive timeless flight fan and enjoyed having the old boys back on the recent tour. But would welcome Robbie James and Adam as well we do grow attached to the rebel boys fill the stage with them all be great fun
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Timeless Flight/Love's A Prima Donna Show 8 years 4 months ago #10986

• stewart g
Go for it!