Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Making Memories

Making Memories 8 years 5 months ago #10869

• deemac
We are back to Scotland after our trip to the Doncaster Dome

Who would have thought that at the concert we would be sitting right beside Dave and his wife, who had offered to help us with Doncaster 'where to go'. It took about 2 minutes to work that out ;). Look forward to meeting you both again.

The concert was fantastic what a night. I see its not 'the thing' to talk about the particular songs in case it spoils it for the rest so all I can say is be ready to be surprised and spoiled in a good way!

The Mona Lisa Twins gave their all and their all was great! We were very impressed that Steve remained on stage to listen to their two songs he was clearly delighted and so were we.

There was something special about the concert. The way everyone on the stage worked together, the friendships, individual and joint talent were very clear.

Thank you and here's to the next time.

Dorothy
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Making Memories 8 years 5 months ago #10870

• DaveM
i still cant believe we ended up sitting next to each other, i wonder what odds we would have got at a bookies for that. it was great to meet you both and im sure we'll meet again at another evening with steve and the band,
Have you seen the video of Ordinary people on youtube, its fantastic
The following user(s) said Thank You: , deemac

Making Memories 8 years 5 months ago #10871

• deemac
I know ! David got the tickets for me for Mothers day so we must have booked around the same time a bit spooky though!

Yes I've seen the video its great.

I'm now back to work (office at home) and listening to the original BYOOL album trying to relive the how and what was said so I don't forget too quickly. Thankfully only the dog here with me so I can play it loud lol.

Making Memories 8 years 4 months ago #11026

• DaveM
well that's a bit of good news for you, Glasgow next year. Timeless flight and Prima Donna, i cant wait.
Hope you are both keeping well