Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manchester, first night of the tour.....

Manchester, first night of the tour..... 8 years 5 months ago #10794

• stewart g
Just wanted to say thanks to Mr Harley for making the Best Years Tour happen.We all had a splendid time and it was great to meet up with old friends allbe it very briefly at times! Love the programme and you should have seen the expression on my son Jack's face when he saw himself in the programme.

I'm not going to give any details about songs played etc,so as not to spoil it for other fans,but all I would say is..it was great to see the old boys back together and the new girls were superb.
Thank You,to Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel and all connected for a truly special night and one we won't forget.God Bless ya!
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Graeme, joanna, Charmpri, deemac, MirrorFreak52

Manchester, first night of the tour..... 8 years 5 months ago #10798

• therebel
Well said stew was indeed a great night lovely to the see old boys doing there stuff and seeming to really enjoy themselves. Great to hear a few thing not played for a long long time. And roxy hearing some stuff she has never heard live. Stood at the front at the end I asked Jim if I could have his plectrum he marched forward shook my hand and said I hope you had fun and gave me said plectrum to add to my collection. Bit later than normal getting to the venue so didn't catch up with everyone but saw a few friends debs looking very debonair Mr Blake and mags lending out their sofa for debs last minute decision to come for opening night just shows some great friendships within the Harley clan. We was meeting up with our great mate big Jimbo and Julie brown who after her illness looks brill so happy to her looking so good and back in the fold. the ever present Lisa and Tracy (we owe you one at anfield Tracey )unfortunately missed a couple of people Stewart g in particular wanted to thank you for your donation stew was much appreciated and was looking forward to meeting Jack but alas another day I hope. Very jealous of all that are going to a few nights on the tour hope you all enjoy it.
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Graeme, stewart g, deemac

Manchester, first night of the tour..... 8 years 5 months ago #10827

• stewart g
John,sorry I missed you and yours at Manchester,but of course there will be other times.Good wasn't it!!?...