Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gistel, Belgium

Gistel, Belgium 8 years 11 months ago #10358

• mal1340
Not long back from Belgium and the gig in Gistel. For me the show could be summed up with the same format of a popular credit card advert:
Petrol, Chester - Gistel - Chester - about £80
Ferry crossing Dover - France- Dover £100
Accommodation for two nights - £100
Two tickets for the show 40 Euro
Two+ hours of SH&CR performing .........PRICELESS

Maybe it is just me, but they just continue to get better and better. A brilliant show, a great venue, a great audience.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Gistel, Belgium 8 years 11 months ago #10359

• RachelPAtoSH
Greetings Mal1340, it's good have you on board, and I'll be sure to show Steve your kind comments. He loved the night in Gistel. He told me it had some special feeling to it. We are going to add here a review by a French fan who travelled from Paris. It is mostly in French, but we will attempt to find a good translation! RACHEL

Re:Gistel, Belgium 8 years 11 months ago #10361

• leonacht
Mal1340 ,
What a warm & lovely message and for sure a high level appreciation for Steve and the band . FULLY JUSTIFIED !!!
Gistel gig was something special as wel for Steve as for the audience . The venue was thrilling and the audience was vibrating for more than two hours . A strong personality , a good performer , a master singer songwriter and a charismatic as well as proffesional band .
After R.A.H. 2014 , Gistel is pushing us up to return to the U.K. in november 2015....
Grtz from Belgium !
L & S