& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cockney Rebel name related 'orses

Cockney Rebel name related 'orses 9 years 2 weeks ago #10340

• GedKen
How do,

'Harley Rebel' (out of Cockney Rebel) surprisingly got placed at 14/1 at Kempton last night!

I thought for a bit of fun I'd try and flag up a few horses with Cockney Rebel related names during the next three days of the Grand National meeting (though not necessarily at Aintree).

Today's suggested CR name related runner is 'Rainbow Rebel' running in the 2.05 at Southwell. Odds look skinny so you might want to double it up with another band related horse called 'Arabian Oasis' running in the 7.40 at Chelmsford.

It's only a bit of fun over the next three days - no-one would be more surprised than me if they both came in... :ohmy: though they are both offered at low odds. One way to fund an extra BYOOL show perhaps? :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Cockney Rebel name related 'orses 9 years 2 weeks ago #10341

• joanna
Tempting!
You might as well be talking to me in Chinese though.. no matter how many times folks try and explain the odds whatever..I forget. I think its an age thing :laugh:
I think I will stick at more shifts to increase the diesel funds for the gigs which are beginning to form a nice little heap on my desk :woohoo:
Go Steady
Smile x

Re:Cockney Rebel name related 'orses 9 years 2 weeks ago #10343

• GedKen
You are probably right Joanna. What a caper. 'Rainbow Rebel' was a poor second and the makeweight 'Arabian Oasis' came in stone last. Hmmm. This is more difficult than I thought. Today's (pitiful) tip is even more tenuous than yesterday's. 'Boxing Shadows' in the 6.50 at Wolverhampton tonight. The connection? Mr. H did once appear in an article entitled 'Muhammad Harley' (yes, its so tenuous I could weep).
Thankfully in the Grand National tomorrow there is a horse running (and jumping hopefully) called 'Rebel Rebellion' (double CR connection!). It is about 50/1. I shall have a quid each way and cross my fingers. :cheer:

Re:Cockney Rebel name related 'orses 9 years 2 weeks ago #10345

• jollyroger
Just for the record, you missed one yesterday: Yesyoucan.
And no, it couldn't!
Saint Are for the National!!

Re:Cockney Rebel name related 'orses 9 years 1 week ago #10346

• jathayer
Seedling,son of Cockney Rebel a very good horse ,killed in the first race today.

Re:Cockney Rebel name related 'orses 9 years 1 week ago #10347

• joanna
:(

P.s to Gedken
"What a caper" is good name for a horse AND certainly for the next CD !
Any news on that front I am wondering wonder wonder ;)
Perhaps there may be news announced at Wickhm Fest :woohoo:
Smile x
  • Page: