Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian !

Re:Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian ! 9 years 5 days ago #10354

• leonacht
Thanks a lot Stella ,
Good choice & fine support for SH .
I hope all viewers will vote with the same dynamic sympathy ...that will everybody make smile !
grtz and good evening from Belgium .
L & S
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian ! 8 years 11 months ago #10357

• leonacht
Hello again all of you ,
S.H. & C.R. fans ,
Music lovers , by accident viewers , Make me smile searchers , Sebastian lovers ....and much more people , men & women , girls & boy's.
Last weekend Leo & Silvie were again tasting , participating and listening on an - indeed - fabulous gig in Belgium , Gistel . We refer to our facebook comment to take part of our appreciation .
Although Belgium is a small country , there is a lot of music emotion , many live gigs , big attention for artists and - for sure - a lot of radio airplay for different rock & pop bands....reason why we recall on you all to vote for Steve Harley on www.radio1.be/classics100/stem-nu
Next Friday , 24th of april , is the last day you can vote .
From monday 27 th april till Friday they start the countdown from nbr. 500 . On saturday the 1 th of mai www.radio1.be/ starts at 9h00 Belgian time with the final classics 100...to end at 18h .
We hope and kindly ask for your support & vote to push Steve with Sebastian and Make me smile as high as possible in this unique ranking !!!
Everybody who ever saw him live radiating and beaming....Go & vote !! People who still are hesitating...Vote and go to see him live !!
With all our warm greetings and strong appreciation ,
L & S
P.S. live to hear on internet Radio1 on which the day itself you can post comments and twitter(s) .
Please login/register to post on the forum.
  • Page: